Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The End of an Era!

Original Domino Cover Four Years Ago!

I can't believe my FAVE magazine, period is discontinuing! When I heard this last week I called my mother and said that I was depressed. When I told her of Domino's demise she grew with dismay as well. We adore that magazine. I have been doing some interior design work and Domino is often my solo resource and guide book. Domino presented interiors that were not intimidating but beautifully dressed by some awesome but real people! I loved how they would offer such phenomenal information of where to go or who to go to, to get what you need for your design project! I bought the Domino Guide To Decorating last month and it has taught me more that I ever learned from a a myriad of other design mags and sites combined! When people ask me where I have learned what I know about design I tell them mostly from "Domino"!
Domino you will be missed but cherished!

No comments: